Thursday, September 4, 2014

A Little Bit Rough, but still moving forward

Hmm. So, I have already been struggling to get my miles in, and I haven't even had any really long runs yet. I've started a full-time internship at the same time I started marathon training, and I've had a couple days of not feeling well, and there has even been lightning deterring me from runs. I have only missed one altogether though, and this week I am one run behind, but will make it up tomorrow. So all and all, I think I will be fine.

Tonight I didn't feel well, and it was pretty muggy, but I ran.


The good news is, I felt like I was probably running a 12 minute mile the whole time (which would have been fine), so I was surprised to see that I ran about my normal pace. 

I also got a new physical therapy toy today called a Voodoo Band. 


I don't know a lot about it yet. I'll do some research and write a post about it at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment